안녕하세요:) 위스콘신대학교 한국대표입니다.
오늘도 TED 영상을 통해
영어문구를 한번 학습해보도록 하겠습니다
:: Forget shopping. Soon you'll download your new clothes
[ TED 영단어 ]
1) I was lucky to be at the technology conference on that day
→ 회의, 회담, 협의, 연맹
ex) The hotel is used for exhibitions, conferences and social events.
2) I just took all the pieces, assembled them together in my hotel room
→ 모이다, 모으다, 집합시키다
ex) All the students were asked to assemble in the main hall.
3) I knew that these printers were much cheaper and much more accessible than the ones we used at my internship.
→ 접근 가능한, 이해하기 쉬운
ex) The remote desert area is accessible only by helicopter.
4) Right away, they literally gave me the key to the lab,
→ 문자 그대로, 그야말로, 정말로
ex) I literally jumped out of my skin.
5) And I spent a month or so experimenting with PLA, which is a hard and scratchy,
→ 가려운, 지직거리는, 휘갈긴